Nominate A Dad or Male Role Model for Our Thank You Campaign
We’re spending June talking about positive fatherhood and the role it can play in ending teen pregnancy, family violence and youth homelessness. As part of the fatherhood theme, we’d like to show our gratitude to amazing fathers and male role models who promote the missions of youth- and family-serving organizations.
We call it the Thank-a-Dad campaign.
Here’s how it will work: You nominate someone. We’ll feature outstanding stories on our website and in our social media channels. The nominees will feel thanked and appreciated.
You can nominate up to three men, ages 18 and up, who have been associated with your organization in the past year. Your nominee(s) might be
- The dad of one of the youth in your program
- A foster father
- A teen dad
- A guy who volunteers or works in your program and is considered a “dad” by many youth
Send us a short description of how amazing they are, their first name or a pseudonym, and what they have done to support your organization’s mission by June 20. Send the description in one of these ways:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By following us on Twitter and tweeting a message to @ncfy
- By liking us on Facebook and commenting on a post about our Thank-a-Dad campaign.
- By clicking the live chat button at the top of this page.
We’d especially love to hear from organizations that receive funding from the Family & Youth Services Bureau, but any family and youth services organization can nominate someone.
We look forward to hearing from you!
In April we ran a Thank-a-Volunteer campaign. Read about the nominees.